The purpose of the Women's Program is to develop leaders, promote legislative involvement, support educational programs, promote safety and support Farm Bureau policies and initiatives.
Click here for the 2013 Calendar
- Leadership Development
- Farm Bureau Conferences
- County Farm Bureau Women's Committee
- State Women's Committee
- Legislative Involvement
- Sponsor legislative events
- Contact elected officials on important issues affecting Farm Bureau members.
- Develop relationships with elected officials and their staffs.
- Educational Programs
- Ag in the Classroom (AITC)
- Institute for Future Agricultural Leaders (IFAL)
- R. Flake Shaw Scholarship Program
- Local Scholarships, FFA, 4-H, etc.
- Safety and Health Activities
- Home, car, farm & lawn equipment safety programs
- Blood drives, health screenings, diet and nutrition awareness
- Workshops on identity thefts and scams.
- Farm Bureau Policies and Initiatives
- County Advisory Committees
- State Advisory Committees
- Hearings and Forums related to issues affecting Farm Bureau members
- Farm Bureau sponsored events
- Promote Farm Bureau through involvement in other organizations
How to become involved! Contact your county Farm Bureau office or a member of the State Women's Program Team.
Women's Program Committee Officers
- Chair- Brenda Brisson
- Vice Chair- Lorenda Overman
Women's Program Team
- Audrey Brown (Team Leader)
- Jimmy Cowan
- Meghan Shoaf
Click here to download a 4x6 printable photo of the Women's Committee.